Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Begining

I am looking forward to 2009! This last year was pretty hard emotionally and medically. I will not let this next year of my life be as hurtful as the last. I do not have it easy BUT I am thankful for so many things. I refuse to let emotions get the best of me again.

I went out with 2008 with a bang. Makayla was up with a fever and puking all night. I myself was in so much pain I headed off to Urgent Care. They thought I had kidney stones or even appendicitis. I had to have a CT and everything. They have no idea why I am hurting and was sent home with a "go to the ER if it gets worse" lol. I am still in pain but I guess I am just dealing with it.

2009 will be filled with making new memories, being happy and enjoying my life! I feel I learned a lot about myself this last year. Resolutions are few and it is okay if I fail. I look forward to blogging on a regular basis to keep track of some of the funny things my kids say and do!!

HaPpY nEw YeAr!

No comments:

Post a Comment